EZOUT Bed™ Sleep-To-Stand In Home Medical Lift Bed
The EZ Out Bed™ Sleep-To-Stand In Home Medical Lift Bed is an innovative solution providing the functionality of a lift chair, lounger, and bed while retaining the comfort and restfulness of a traditional bed. Designed to relieve pain and stress on sore hip joints, knees, and backs helping people experience a much needed measure of independence and relief in the bedroom.
The fully adjustable base features a firm 6-inch, high-density memory foam mattress. The mattress and base motors will comfortably support weights up to 450 lbs. To keep everything secure during articulation the mattress is securely attached to the base in a zippered, removable cover as it transitions through all positions.
A wired remote clips to the padded armrest so it is always within reach. The remote allows the bed occupant to start from a standing position and be gently moved to a sitting or fully prone position for sleeping.
The remote includes head-up and head-down buttons to facilitate reading or viewing television. It also may help with snoring or trouble breathing due to a allergies or a cold. The flat button will lay the mattress flat for sleeping. To return to a vertical position just push the lift-up button for the bed to gently and smoothly bring you back up to a standing position.
- EZ Out Bed™ Sleep-To-Stand Base
- Firm High-Density Memory Foam + Polyfoam Mattress
- firm, supportive, breathable, 100% CertiPUR US Certified, and will comfortable support up to 450 lbs.
- Removable Soft, Durable, Zippered Cover
- keeps your mattress securely in place throughout the bed's entire range of motion
- Multi-Function Wired Remote
- functions: head up/down, feet up/down*, and flat/lift
- remote clips/hangs on the armrest to always be within reach
- Padded Armrests
- both left and right sides are included
- Weight Limit- 450lbs